Finding solutions to truly global problems requires the multi-disciplinary expertise of numerous scientists in numerous countries and the free exchange of knowledge and ideas. Our funded projects partner with the leading institutions in selected sectors worldwide. Selected examples include:
- International Cooperation to Sequence the Atlantic Salmon Genome (ICSASG) – Chilean Economic Development Agency (CORFO); Research Council of Norway
- Sunflower Genomics – French National Institute for Agricultural Research (INRA); University of Georgia, USA
- Conifer – USA DOE Joint Genome Institute and Umea Plant Science Centre (UPSC), Sweden
- Inflammation and Systems Biology – Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute, UK
- Wine and Grape Genomics – University of Auckland, New Zealand
- Biofuels – Novozymes Corp.
- Cancer Biology – National Cancer Institute, USA